Insight: Moms want to keep their little ones happy but still have downtime for themselves over the Easter long weekend.
Solution: A Twinsaver Survival guide.
Hey there soldier! We know that being a mom doesn’t come with a manual, but it does come with a survival guide this Easter.
We can picture it. You trying to arrange Easter egg hunts, chocolates everywhere, kids on sugar highs, how will you survive?
First things first, we’ve got to keep the kids busy. Below are some simple games to begin with:
- Wobbly Easter Egg Spoon Balancing Challenge
- Decorating Twinsaver Paper Plates
Consider the most crucial part of your survival pack as Twinsaver Facial Tissues so that you’re dealing with clean, happy faces as you help get the creative juices flowing.
Here are some fun tasks to try:
- Attempt your hand at designing toilet rolls that usually just get thrown away.
- What you can also do is paint eggs and help the little ones design beautiful Easter eggs that you can later use as decoration.
- Another idea is to fill plastic Easter eggs with Monopoly money that the kiddies can use to redeem chocolate Easter goodies!
Here are a few tips to help you celebrate Easter like never before!
Tip 1: Plan Ahead
- Shop early in the week
- Do your grocery shopping online – avoid the long-weekend rush
- Make a meal plan for the weekend
- Prepare meals the night before to make your day run smoother
Tip 2: Team Up
Spend Easter Day with friends or family that you know will help with keeping the kids entertained, allowing more time for you to relax.
Tip 3: Activities
- Keep craft supplies on hand for the kids to make to keep them occupied 😉
- Rig your home with fun activities the day before.
- Reward your little ones for participating in activities that challenge their intelligence.
Tip 4: Using Disposables
- Use disposable Twinsaver products like paper plates and cups – no dishes!
We hope you find these tips helpful. Do let us know on our Facebook page if you have any holiday tips and tricks that you use with your kids.