When you use the Service we collect several different types of information from you for various purposes to provide and improve the Service to you, as more fully described below.
The collection of such information will either be done by us actively by requesting you to provide particular information or passively by using various technological means (such as cookies) as more fully described below. In the situations where we ask you to provide particular information, we will inform you what information is required, what information is optional and what the consequences are if you don’t give us the relevant information. (You will generally need to provide us with the relevant information in order to take full advantage of all of the Service features.)Types of Data Collected (collectively the “Data Collected”).
While using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- – Email address
- – First name and last name
- – Phone number
- – Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Usage Data may also be used to contact or identify you.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- – Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the Service
- – Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- – Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes
Use of Data Collected.
We use the Data Collected for the following purposes:
- – To provide, maintain and improve the Service for you
- – To notify you about changes to the Service
- – To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service when you choose to do so
- – To provide customer care and support to you
- – To provide analysis or valuable information to you so that we can improve the Service
- – To monitor the usage of the Service by you
- – To detect, prevent and address technical issues experienced by you
Transfer Of Data Collected
The Data Collected, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the Collected Data, including Personal Data, to South Africa and process it there.
We store all the Collected Data on our servers in South Africa. We may keep the Collected Data for as long as you use the Service and for up to 3 (three) years thereafter, after which the Collected Data shall be destroyed, deleted or de-identified.
Disclosure Of Collected Data
We may disclose Collected Data, including your Personal Data, in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- – To comply with a legal obligation
- – To protect and defend our rights or property
- – To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- – To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- – To protect against legal liability
Security Of Collected Data
The security of Collected Data, including your Personal Data, is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Collected Data, including your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Service is used.
These third parties have access to the Collected Data, including your Personal Data, only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to keep it confidential, not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers (such as Google Analytics) to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having your activity on the Service made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may also contact us at the above email address to:
- – Request us to indicate what Personal Data of yours we have on our systems
- – Request us to correct or update your Personal Data or to destroy or delete your
- – To object to any unlawful processing of your Personal Data
- – To refuse the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes
If you contact us we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.