BAKED HAKE WITH MEDLEY OF VEGETABLES
For a healthy, delicious and easy to prepare any day meal that the whole family will love, try these tender foil-wrapped hake parcels, accompanied by just-right veggies.
• 4 pieces of fresh hake fillets
• 2 green bell peppers, julienned (0,5 cm thick)
• 1 red bell pepper, julienned (0,5 cm thick)
• 1 yellow bell pepper , julienned (0,5 cm thick)
• 2 potatoes, julienned (0,5 cm thick)
• 4 baby marrows, julienned (0,5 cm thick)
• 100g feta cheese, cubed
• 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
• 2 tbsp thyme, chopped
• 2 lemons halved & 1 sliced
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
• Cut 4 pieces of Twinsaver Non-stick Foil in pieces (around 40 cm).
• Lay out foil with shiny side down.
• Place the vegetables in middle of 4 pieces of foil. Add the feta cubes.
• Add the hake pieces on top of the vegetable piles.
• Season with the herbs, salt and pepper.
• Squeeze over lemon over 4 hake pieces. Place lemon slices on top, close the foil to become a parcel.
• Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30min.
• Open foil parcels and serve hot.