POTATO WEDGES WITH MASALA SPICE
Here’s a good ol’ USA original, straight from the streets of Philadelphia to your table. Watch ém disappear!
• 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges (1/8 size)
• ½ tsp Turmeric spice
• ½ tsp cumin powder
• 1 tsp Masala powder
• ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes
• ¼ tsp BBQ spice
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• ½ onion, diced
• 4 Sprigs of fresh coriander, chopped
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
• Mix all the dry ingredients and onion together.
• Stir the oil into the potato wedges- coat each wedge well with the oil.
• Add the spice mix over the potatoes and stir well. Add the chopped coriander and mix.
• Pour into a Twinsaver Foil Freezer dish.
• Bake for 40 – 50min until golden brown. Stir the potatoes after 20min.
• Serve with braai or roast of choice.