STICKY CHICKEN WINGS
Looking for a foolproof finger food recipe? Look no further! Just make sure you have plenty of Twinsaver serviettes handy!
• 16 Chicken wings
• 3 cup BBQ sauce (any brand)
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• Dried red chili flakes (optional)
• 2 x green onions, chopped (for garnish)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 2 tsp sesame seeds
• Mix BBQ sauce, sugar and spices together.
• Add the wings, stir and marinate for 2 to 6 hours in fridge.
• Pre- heat oven to 180°C.
• Line a cooking tray with Twinsaver Non-stick Foil.
• Distribute the marinated chicken wings onto the tray. Cover with Twinsaver Non- stick Foil.
• Place in pre- heated oven and cook for 15 – 20 min (covered).
• Remove top foil cover and grill for 10 – 12 min until wings are dark brown and shiny.
• Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
• Serve hot.