1. The Competition is being promoted by Main Street 1310 (Pty) Ltd trading as Twinsaver Group (“”).
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out in this document (“”).
3. To enter the Competition, an entrant needs to do the following:
3.1. Upload a photograph taken at the start of the 2018 school calendar year (that is, during the period 10 January 2018 to 24 January 2018) onto https://www.facebook.com/TwinsaverSA/ using the hashtag “#ForgetMeNot”; and
3.2. The photograph must be of the entrant and his/her minor dependent.
4. By following the procedure prescribed in paragraph 3 above, an entrant will be entered into the Competition draw and may stand a chance of winning 1 of 6 Sorbet vouchers valued at R1000 each (“Prize”).
5. One (1) Prize winner will be selected from each of the following regions:
G – Gauteng
– Kwa-Zulu Natal
– Western Cape/Eastern Cape
– Free State
– North West/Northern Cape
6. The Competition is open to all persons who:
6.1. are South African residents;
6.2. are in possession of a valid South African identity document; and
6.3. are 18 (eighteen) years and older.
7. Entrants who do not satisfy the criteria in paragraph 6 above will be considered to be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
8. Entry to the Competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or Agency (defined below), or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or Agency, and such prohibition extends to any spouse, life partner, business partner or immediate family members of the persons listed above.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry which it considers to be in conflict with the Rules or on any other reasonable grounds that the Promoter deems fit.
10. The Competition commences on the of 4th January 2018 (“”) and closes on 24th January 2018 (“ ”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified and will not be entered into the Competition draw.
11. Any technical errors or faults that may cause any entry into the Competition being invalid or not being received by the Promoter shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter or Agent, and the Promoter and Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) accept no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
12. The Prize winners will be selected at random by way of a draw. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter’s agent, namely Joe Public United (“”) on or about 25 January 2018.
13. Winners will be notified telephonically if they have won and advised on how/when they will receive their Prize.
14. Once all Prize winners have been notified, all Prizes will be delivered to Prize winners via courier. Prize winners must provide accurate delivery/physical addresses for delivery of Prizes to happen. Should any Prize winner provide an incorrect delivery/physical address more than once, then the Promoter reserves the right to declare that Prize forfeited, in which event the Prize winner shall have no claims of whatsoever nature against the Promoter or Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents).
15. Once a Prize winner has taken possession of his/her Prize, all risk and responsibility in the Prize shall pass to the Prize winner and neither the Promoter nor the Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever which the Prize winner or any third party may suffer as a result of or in connection with the Prize or the use thereof.
16. The Agency’s decision regarding who the Prize winners are in the Competition shall be final and binding on all entrants and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Promoter or Agent with any entrant.
17. Prizes are not transferable to any other person and nor are Prizes exchangeable for cash or any other item. Entrants may not cede, assign, transfer or otherwise deal with any of their rights and/or obligations under or in connection with the Competition and/or Rules.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Competition or amend the Rules, at any time, for any reason that the Promoter deems fit. The Promoter shall publish notice of any such termination or amendment on the Promoter’s website at http://www.twinsaver.co.za/terms-conditions/, and all entrants agree that they shall have no claims whatsoever against the Promoter or Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) arising from or relating to any such termination or amendment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images be taken of the Prize winners and/or their relevant minor dependents to be used for publicity purposes (including, being displayed on the Promoter’s website or Facebook page), without any compensation being payable to the Prize winners and/or their minor dependents in respect of such use. The Prize winners consent to their images and those of their minor dependents being used by the Promoter for the aforesaid publicity purposes, and the Promoter agrees not to use those images for any other purposes. Prize winners are entitled to decline any such request by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to name the Prize winners publicly in any form of media that the Promoter may deem fit. By entering the Competition, Prize winners agree to the publication of their names by the Promoter for this purpose.
21. By entering the Competition, an entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she will be required to provide certain mandatory personal information about himself/herself and/or his/her relevant minor dependents to the Promoter and/or Agent for purposes of participating in the Competition. Such personal information will include inter alia information such as names, identity numbers, addresses, photographs etc. (“Personal Information”). By entering the Competition, an entrant consents to the processing of his/her Personal Information, as well as the Personal Information of his/her relevant dependent, by the Promoter and/or Agent for purposes of the Competition, and in the course of processing same the Promoter and Agent shall adhere to applicable laws.
22. The Competition and Rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
23. A copy of these Rules can be viewed on the Promoter’s website at http://www.twinsaver.co.za/terms-conditions/