The Twinsaver and Jet/JetMart 1 Ply Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. The Promotion is being promoted by Main Street 1310 (Pty) Ltd trading as Twinsaver Group (“Twinsaver”) in conjunction with Edcon Limited trading as Jet/Jetmart (“Jet/Jetmart”), collectively referred to as the “Promoter”.
2. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this document (“T’s & C’s”).
3. The Promotion consists of an offer of a free R30.00 (thirty Rand) Jet E voucher, as more fully described below.
4. To participate in the Promotion, a participant must do the following:
4.1. purchase a Twinsaver 1 ply 8’s 500 sheet promotional pack of toilet rolls (“Promotional Product”) at any participating retail store in the Republic of South Africa;
4.2. dial the following code: *120*1074# and follow the prompts, which will require the participant to enter the unique code found on the promotional sticker attached to the Promotional Product; and
4.3. retain the relevant till slip as proof of purchase of that Promotional Product.
5. A participant is required to use his/her own cellular telephone, as well as his/her own airtime/data, to participate in the Promotion. A participant may not use another person’s cellular telephone to participate in the Promotion and if he/she does and is found out, he/she will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion. The cellular telephone number is key to the participation in the Promotion and will be the only number used to contact the participant in relation to the Promotion.
6. By following the procedure prescribed in paragraph 4.2 above, a participant will receive a free R30.00 Jet E Voucher (“Instant Voucher”).
7.1 Instant Vouchers must be presented at any Jet or JetMart store in the Republic of South Africa only when purchasing any item from either of these chains, excluding airtime, data, sale items, store cards or payment of store credit.
7.2 Instant Vouchers cannot be redeemed or traded for cash.
7.3 Only one Instant Voucher may be redeemed per transaction at Jet or JetMart and each Instant Voucher may only be redeemed once.
7.4 No change will be given if the entire value of an Instant Voucher is not redeemed.
7.5 Instant Vouchers are valid for use from 1 September 2017 until 15 December 2017.
7.6 Instant Vouchers can only be redeemed using a valid Jet Thank U Card. (Jet Thank U Cards are loyalty cards that allow consumers to earn points as they shop at a Jet or JetMart store. Consumers do not need to open a credit account at a Jet or JetMart store in order to receive a Jet Thank U Card or to receive points on their Jet Thank U Card. Jet Thank U Cards are issued to consumers at Jet and JetMart stores at no charge).
7.7 Instant Vouchers may not be used together with any other promotion or special offer.
7.8 Instant Vouchers are valid against regular-priced merchandise only.
7.9 Instant Vouchers cannot be transferred to another party.
7.10 Instant Vouchers may not be used on returned items.
7.11 No photocopies of Instant Vouchers are permitted.
7.12 Jet/JetMart is only the supplier of the Instant Vouchers.
7.13 Instant Vouchers are valid in all Jet/JetMart stores in the Republic of South Africa only.
7.14 If a participant has any trouble receiving or redeeming an Instant Voucher, he/she may contact the call centre on 071 470 4329 on any weekday between 9:00-17:00. Standard network rates apply. An sms may also be sent to this number for a call back request.
8. The Promotion is only valid in the Republic of South Africa and is open to all persons who:
8.1. are South African residents;
8.2. are in possession of a valid South African identity document; and
8.3. are 18 (eighteen) years and older.
9. Participants who do not satisfy the criteria in paragraph 8 above will be considered to be automatically disqualified from the Promotion.
10. Participation in the Promotion is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, and such prohibition extends to any spouse, life partner, business partner or immediate family members of the persons listed above, including brand ambassadors.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry in the Promotion which it considers to be in conflict with the T’s & C’s or on any other reasonable grounds that the Promoter may deem fit.
12. The Promotion commences on 1 September 2017 (“Commencement Date”) and closes on 30 November 2017 (“Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
13. Any technical errors or faults that may cause any entry in the Promotion being invalid or not being received by the Promoter shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter, and the Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
14. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Promoter with any participant.
15. An Instant Voucher is not transferable to any other person and nor are they exchangeable for cash or any other item. Participants may not cede, assign, transfer or otherwise deal with any of their rights and/or obligations under or in connection with the Promotion and/or the T’s & C’s.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend, shorten, suspend or terminate the Promotion or amend the T’s & C’s at any time, for any reason that the Promoter may deem fit. The Promoter shall announce any such amendment, extension, shortening, suspension or termination of the Promotion or of any such amendment of the T’s & C’s on Twinsaver’s website at www.twinsaver.co.za, and all participants agree that they shall have no recourse or claims whatsoever against the Promoter (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) arising from or relating to any such amendment, extension, shortening, suspension or termination of the Promotion or any amendment of the T’s & C’s. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, all participants who have already received an Instant Voucher prior to the announcement of any such amendment, extension, shortening, suspension or termination of the Promotion or any amendment of the T’s & C’s shall remain eligible to use such Instant Voucher in accordance with the provisions of the T’s & C’s.
17. Participants may participate in the Promotion as many times as they wish during the duration of the Promotion on condition that they purchase a new Promotional Product for each new participation in the Promotion and follow the procedure prescribed in paragraph 4 above for each new participation in the Promotion, provided that a participant may not participate in the Promotion more than once a week and if he/she does, he/she will not be eligible to receive an Instant Voucher.
18. By participating in the Promotion participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) their personal information for communication, administration and/or statistical purposes relating to the Promotion.
19. The Promotion and the T’s & C’s are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.