Twinsaver Weber Competition (“Competition”)
1. The Competition is being promoted by Main Street 1310 (Pty) Ltd trading as Twinsaver Group (“Promoter”).
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out in this document (“Rules”).
3. To enter the Competition, an entrant needs to do the following:
3.1. Visit any of the participating wholesale stores listed in Annexure A hereto (“Participating Stores”) and purchase a minimum of 2 (TWO) units of any of Twinsaver Home Care products, namely Serviettes 50’s, 100’s and 200’s. Waxwrap 10m, 20m and 30m, Roller Towel Fresh Bloom 2’s, Morning Dew 2’s and Classic White 2’s & 4’s, Hulett Heavyweight foil dispenser and Refil and Hulett Lightweight Foil dispenser and Refil, all Hulett tray products, Paper Plates 50’s, Foam Cups 10’s , and Plastic Bags (“Purchased Products”);
3.2. Dial the USSD CODE *120*35547# and follow the prompts to enter the last four digits of the barcodes of two of the Purchased Products as well as reply to the SMS with the region and name of the Participating Store at which the purchase was made. An entrant is required to use his/her own electronic device and airtime to do so. SMS costs charged at standard network rates. USSD dial cots are 20c/20secs. No free minutes will apply; and
3.3. Retain the relevant till slip as proof of purchase of the Purchased Products. Only one entry per purchase is permitted (A purchase comprises 2 (two) of the above mentioned Twinsaver Home Care products purchased in the same till point transaction.)
4. By following the procedure prescribed in paragraph 3 above, an entrant will be entered into the Competition draw to be held in respect of the particular Participating Store at which the Purchased Products were purchased and stand a chance of winning a 57cm One Touch Weber Braai to the value of approximately R3000 (“Prize”). Only one Prize will be available to be won at each Participating Store.
5. The Competition is open to all persons who:
5.1. are South African residents;
5.2. are in possession of a valid South African identity document; and
5.3. are 18 (eighteen) years and older.
6. Entrants who do not satisfy the above criteria will be considered to be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
7. Entry to the Competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or Agency (defined below), or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or Agency, and such prohibition extends to any spouse, life partner, business partner or immediate family members of the persons listed above.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry which it considers to be in conflict with the Rules or on any other reasonable grounds that the Promoter deems fit.
9. The Competition commences on 4th September 2017 (“Commencement Date”) and closes on 13 October 2017 (“Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified and will not be entered into the Competition draw.
10. Any technical errors or faults that may cause any entry into the Competition being invalid or not being received by the Promoter shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter or Agent, and the Promoter and Agent accept no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
11. The Prize winners will be selected at random by way of a separate draw to be conduct in respect of each Participating Store. The draws will be conducted by the Promoter’s agent, namely TMARC (“Agency”) on or about 16 October 2017.
12. Winners will be notified telephonically if they have won and advised at which Participating Store they can collect their Prize from. The winner will be given the details of the representative at the particular Participating Store to contact and arrange collection of the Prize.
13. If any Prize winner cannot be reached, for any reason whatsoever, after at least 3 (three) attempts have been made by the Promoter or Agency during business hours within a period of 2 (two) days after the date of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to declare the Prize forfeited, in which event the Prize winner shall have no claims of whatsoever nature against the Promoter or Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents).
14. A Prize winner must personally collect his/her Prize from the Participating Store at which he/she won the Prize and must at the time of collecting the Prize present the following documentation to the Promoter or Agent (or their duly appointed representative):
14.1. the original till slip referred to in paragraph 3.3 above; and 14.2. his/her South African identity document or driver’s licence, or a certified copy thereof;
15. If a Prize winner does not collect his/her Prize, in the manner prescribed in paragraph 14 above, within 2 (two) weeks of being notified that he/she is a Prize winner, then the Promoter reserves the right to declare that Prize forfeited, in which event the prize winner shall have no claims of whatsoever nature against the Promoter or Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents).
16. Once the Prize winner has taken possession of his/her Prize, all risk and responsibility in the Prize shall pass to the Prize winner and neither the Promoter nor the Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever which the Prize winner or any third party may suffer as a result of or in connection with the Prize or the use thereof.
17. The Agency’s decision regarding who the Prize winners are in the Competition shall be final and binding on all entrants and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Promoter or Agent with any entrant.
18. Prizes are not transferable to any other person and nor are Prizes exchangeable for cash or any other item. Entrants may not cede, assign, transfer or otherwise deal with any of their rights and/or obligations under or in connection with the Competition and/or Rules.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Competition or amend the Rules, at any time, for any reason that the Promoter deems fit. The Promoter shall publish notice of any such termination or amendment on the Promoter’s website at www.twinsaver.co.za, and all entrants agree that they shall have no claims whatsoever against the Promoter or Agent (including their members, directors, employees, contractors or agents) arising from or relating to any such termination or amendment.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images be taken of a Prize winner to be used for publicity purposes (including, being displayed in the Participating Store at which the Prize winner won his/her Prize), without any compensation being payable to the Prize winner in respect of such use. Prize winners are entitled to decline any such request by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to name the Prize winners publicly in any form of media that the Promoter may deem fit. By entering the Competition, Prize winners agree to the publication of their names by the Promoter for this purpose.
22. The Competition and Rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
23. A copy of these Rules can be viewed on the Promoter’s website at www.twinsaver.co.za
|Store Rank||Store Name||Street Addresses|
|1||Finro Cash & Carry North End||5 De Villiers St, North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001|
|2||Mikeva Cash & Carry (Pty)Ltd||Louis Fourie Rd, Mossel Bay Western Cape, 6506|
|3||Masscash (Pty) Ltd Epping||5 Bofors Cir, Epping, Cape Town, 7460|
|4||Sunshine Powersave Electron||02, Electron St, Manufacta, Roodepoort, 1724|
|5||Sunshine Powersave Plaza||21, Roodepoort Plaza Centre, Main Reef & Van Wyk St|
|6||Jumbo East London||28 Buffalo St, East London CBD, East London, 5201|
|7||DF Scott Cash & Carry||38 Nelson Mandela Blvd, George Industria, George, 6536|
|8||Super Jumbo Bloemfontein||236 OR Tambo Rd, Hamilton, Bloemfontein, 9301|
|9||Masscash (Pty) Ltd Ottery||Govan Mbeki Avenue & Heinz Road, Cape Town – Western Cape|
|10||Masscash (Pty)Ltd t/a Spring||Cnr Gold & Industry Street, New Era, Springs, 1559|
|11||Upinton Cash & Carry||Karakoel Streets, Upington, 8801|
|12||Westmead Cash & Carry (Pty)||16-20 Goodwood Rd, Westmead, Durban, 3608|
|13||Weirs Umtata||Errol Spring Ave, Vulindlela Heights, Mthatha, 5100|
|14||Masscash (Pty) Ltd Crown Min||Crownwood Rd & Main Reef Road, Amalgam, Johannesburg, 202|
|15||Drinks Galore Hall No.2||Hall 2 Johannesburg Fresh Produce Market, Heidelberg Road, Johannesburg, 2001|
|16||Phillipi Cash & Carry Cons||Stock Rd, Philippi, Cape Town, 7750|
|17||Weirs Queenstowns||7 Dickerson St, Queenstown, 5320|
|18||Welkom C & C (Pty) Ltd||21Z Jan Hofmeyer Rd, Voorspoed East, Welkom, 9459|
|19||Jumbo C & C Polokwane||28 Nikkel Street, Superbia, Polokwane, 0699|
|20||Super Jumbo C&C Freestate||230 On Tambo Rd, Hamilton, Bloemfontein, 930|
Do note due to duplication in stores : Jumbo Super C&C Freestate is one and the same store as Super Jumbo Bloemfontein, it will be replaced with Klerksdorp C & C (Pty) Ltd, 3 Mercury Rd, Uraniaville, Klerksdorp, 2571.