SLOW-COOKED LEG OF LAMB
Tender and juicy with a big hit of rosemary and subtle garlic, this Mediterranean-inspired dish will be the talk of your table.
• 1.5kg leg of lamb (bone-in or de-boned)
• ½ cup olive oil
• ½ cup dry white wine
• ½ cup lemon juice
• 4 sprigs of rosemary
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 3 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Mix wine, olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary and crushed garlic.
• Pre-heat oven to 140°C.
• Remove meat from fridge, add potato wedges, cover again and bake for 4 to 5 hours.
• Remove cover and roast for another hour on 180°C.
• Allow meat to rest for 15 min before cutting and serving.