BEEF OR CHICKEN NACHOS
Everyone’s favourite cheesy Mexican treat is surprisingly easy to create at home. Go on, give it a bash, the whole family will thank you!
• 3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped OR 1 cup cooked beef mince
• 250g nachos chips (any flavour)
• ½ onion, diced into small pieces
• ½ tsp crushed garlic
• ½ tsp dried red chilli flakes
• ½ tsp cumin
• 1 tsp BBQ spice
• 50ml vegetable oil
• ½ cup sour cream
• ½ cup guacamole
• 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
• Jalapeños (optional)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Pre- heat oven to 180°C.
• Heat up the oil in a skillet. Add the diced Onions and sauté for 5min.
• Add the chicken/ beef mince, garlic and Spices – cook for 4- 5 min while stirring regularly.
• Line a cooking tray with Twinsaver Non-stick Foil.
• Place nachos chips on foil sheet.
• Distribute chicken/ beef mixture on top of chips.
• Add Jalapeños if heat is required.
• Sprinkle grated cheese on top and place in pre-heated oven for 10- 15 min until cheese is melted.
• Serve with sour cream and guacamole.