Put the ‘chill’ into enchiladas with this zesty, cheesy take on a Tex-Mex staple, easy to make, and even more fun to eat!
• 6 chicken breasts, roughly chopped
• 2 large onion
• 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
• ½ tsp cumin powder
• ½ tsp BBQ spice
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp crushed garlic
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• ½ packet Cream of Chicken soup powder (dissolve in 400ml milk)
• 2 cup cooked rice
• 6 medium tortillas
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
• Mix the chicken, onion, spices, garlic and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
• Heat skillet on medium heat – add oil and fry the chicken mixture for 5min.
• Pour in the soup/ milk solution and cook for 10 min.
• Add the cooked rice and corn – stir till mixed well.
• Grease the bottom of a Twinsaver Foil Casserole Dish.
• Divide the chicken mix into 4 portions. Scoop mixture into center of tortilla wrap and roll like a pancake. Place into foil dish. Repeat with the other 3 wraps.
• Sprinkle cheese over top and bake till cheese melts.
• Serve with sour cream and freshly chopped tomato and onion mixture.