PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICHES
Here’s a good ol’ USA original, straight from the streets of Philadelphia to your table. Watch ém disappear!
• 800g Rump steak, sliced very thinly (ask your butcher)
• 2 large onions, sliced
• 8 processed cheese slices
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 4 panini rolls
• Jalapeños (optional)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Heat up a cast iron skillet/pan.
• Add oil to pan and fry onions for 4 min till translucent.
• Add steak slices and fry carefully (NOTE: Steak should not boil) till desired cooking state (between 7- 10min). Remove from heat.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Cut paninis open lengthwise and toast.
• Scoop steak mixture onto one side of Panini – spread evenly.
• Add 2 slices of cheese onto each sandwich.
• Optional: add some Jalapeños for a kick.
• Wrap in Twinsaver Light Foil – eat when ready.