GRILLED SOLE WITH ASPARAGUS AND ALMOND SLIVERS
Here’s a dish that adds a touch of class to your braai. There’s very little prep necessary, simply stack, wrap, cook and serve.
• 4 x 250g sole (can be substituted with hake)
• 250g asparagus spears
• 50g almond slivers, roasted
• 100g butter
• 2 x lemons, quartered
• Chopped parsley for garnish
• Salt & white pepper to taste
• Cut 4 pieces of Twinsaver Ultra Tough Foil (around 50cm each).
• Divide the asparagus spears and place onto 4 pieces of foil. Season with salt & pepper.
• Place the sole/ hake pieces on top of the asparagus. Squeeze half a lemon on each fish piece.
• Add garlic, parsley on top of each fish pile, Season with salt and pepper. End with 2 tablespoons of butter on each.
• Sprinkle the almond slivers on top and wrap each parcel.
• Place on braai on indirect heat and cook 20-25min.
• Eat immediately after cooking.