BBQ PINEAPPLE CHICKEN WITH SEASONAL VEGETABLES
Add a deliciously sticky, juicy twist to chicken breasts with this easy-to-assemble braaitime treat
• 4 chicken breasts
• 4 pineapple rings, canned (keep juice aside)
• 1 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce
• 2 red peppers, sliced
• 1 butternut, peeled and cubed in 2cm x 2cm
• 8 cocktail onions
• 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes (optional)
• 2 sprigs of thyme
• 2 sprigs of rosemary
• Salt & black pepper to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
• Flatten the Chicken breasts. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
• Mix BBQ sauce with ½ c of Pineapple juice (from can).
• Mix all the vegetables, add Thyme, Rosemary and dried Chili. Season with Salt and Pepper.
• Cut 4 pieces of Twinsaver Heavy Foil (around 35cm for each).
• Layer the Vegetables, then Chicken breast, top with Pineapple ring.
• Pour over the BBQ/Pineapple juice mixture over the Chicken.
• Close each sheet to form a parcel.
• Cook in hot oven for 25- 30min.
• Open parcel and serve.