WHITE CHOCOLATE PHYLLO TART
Pure nutty white chocolate decadence in a light phyllo crust. Make every day a special occasion.
• 6 sheets phyllo pastry
• 50g butter, melted
• 4 x slabs (80g) white chocolate
• 1 cup double cream plain yoghurt
• 120g nuts/ peanuts, chopped
• ¼ cup honey
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C and grease a Twinsaver Foil Tart dish.
• Cut each phyllo sheet into a 28cm square, brush with butter, then layer in the pan.
• Line with baking paper, fill with rice or pastry weights, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
• Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water), then stir until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
• Place the chocolate and yoghurt in a bowl and stir until well combined, then pour into the cooled tart shell. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
• Mix the nuts with the honey and drizzle over tart.