ROASTED PORK BELLY WITH CARAWAY & GARLIC
Try these tender pork belly parcels with a hit of garlic and exotic caraway – a sure fire favourite for lunch or dinner!
• 4 x 250g pork belly portions (ask your butcher to portion)
• 2 tsp caraway seeds
• 2 tsp crushed fresh garlic
• Salt & black pepper to taste
• Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
• Remove skin from pork belly pieces (this recipe will not crisp skin to become crackling).
• Mix salt, pepper and caraway seeds- massage into the pork pieces.
• Rub the crushed garlic over the meat.
• Cut 4 pieces of Twinsaver Heavy Foil (around 35cm).
• Place pork belly pieces in foil parcels.
• Cook for about 40 min.
• Serve with coleslaw and apple sauce.