GRILLED RIBS WITH BBQ SAUCE
• 1.2kg belly ribs, cut in halves
• 3- 4 cups of your favourite BBQ sauce
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Place 300g of ribs on 4 piece of Twinsaver Ultra Tough Foil (around 50cm each).
• Season with salt & pepper.
• Baste the ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
• Close the foil parcels tightly.
• Place on braai and cook for 1 hour on indirect heat.
• Remove from braai and cut parcels open.
• Baste ribs with BBQ sauce again.
• Grill on hot braai on direct heat for 5 min on each side.
• Serve hot with french fries.