SPICY BRAAI VEGETABLES
Nobody likes slap sides or same-old salads with a braai. Spice things up with this delicious take on braai baked vegetables. The great news? It’s one more thing for him to look after on the grill!
• 500g frozen sweat corn (melies)
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped
• 2 tsp crushed garlic
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 100g cream cheese
• Jalapeños (to taste)
• ¼ cup chopped coriander (garnish)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Mix all the vegetables and spices (except Jalapeños). Season generously with the salt.
• Cut a piece of Twinsaver Ultra Tough Foil around 50cm.
• Scoop vegetables onto foil and close into a parcel.
• Place vegetable parcel on fire and cook on indirect heat for 10-15min.
• Remove from braai and decant into bowl.
• Mix cream cheese and Jalapeños into warm vegetables.
• Garnish with coriander and serve.