CARNIVAL STYLE HOTDOGS
Roll up. Roll up! Bring the fun of the fairground home with these yummy hotdogs – ideal for the hungriest of little tummies.
• 4 footlong beef/ pork hotdogs
• 1 onion, diced in very small cubes (0.5cm x 0.5cm)
• 4 footlong hotdog rolls
• 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
• 1 tbsp pickled Jalapeños (optional)
• Tomato sauce
• Mustard sauce
• Steam or boil the hotdogs.
• Slice the rolls open lengthwise.
• Cut 4 pieces of Twinsaver Light foil around 35cm each.
• Place a roll on each piece of foil.
• Assemble the carnival rolls:
– Tomato and mustard sauce
– Chopped onions
– Grated cheese
– Jalapeno slices (optional)
• Wrap the hot dogs in the foil.