28th Oct 2019
Cast a spell on any Halloween caller with this delicious and easy to make layered Halloween fudge recipe.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 230 g white candy coating
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/8 teaspoon orange paste food colouring
- Candy corn, optional
- Line a 20cm square pan with Twinsaver foil; butter foil and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and 1 cup condensed milk on high for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating with remaining milk; stir until smooth. Stir in extract and food colouring. Spread over chocolate layer. If desired, sprinkle with candy corn.
- Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from pan. Cut into 2.5cm squares.